ADY 9.09% 1.2¢ admiralty resources nl.

smh article, page-2

1. 176 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 83
    It is a very revealing article the irony of PT being the source of stock available for short selling was something I suspected but is galling none the less. The fact that it has occured with such a large number of directors must be very difficult for them to swallow.

It is interesting that some directors became suspicious of unusual transactions around december. I recall AB leaving after the issue of short selling was raised around mid March.This would have still given PT about 2 weeks to exit his opes loans if he had put it all together.

I am still intrigued as to how much ADY stock opes had to play with I recall an age article saying 200 Million ADY shares were transfered to prevent Murphy getting a margin call. PT and ABs stock still only accounts for 120 Million

The article also brings home how completely in the dark we are as retail investors.

Perhaps we retail plebs should have been a little more suspicious of the 10 Million options AB converted at 10cents and sold at 14 cents not really the actions of a true beleiver!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADY (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.