LYC 0.34% $5.93 lynas rare earths limited

Anyone who knows anything about LYC must of been as...

1. 141 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    Anyone who knows anything about LYC must of been as flabbergasted as me reading the Lindsay Murdock Fairfax article this morning. Perhaps this SE Asia journalist is close to one of the anti-lynas hardcore, maybe Lee Tan???

How the editors let this totally spun article go to print is beyond me, for example:
    - I have not seen any recent Malaysian articles quoting Anwar "vowing to shut the plant", in fact he has been very careful in his words saying if they show it is safe then OK, and lets be clear the plant is safe!
    - Kuantan is a big town, SLSM is a very very small group, claiming Kuantan is up in arms is a joke
    - Only 15 km from a club med resort, yes but also in one of the largest chemical industrial parks in South East Asia!
    - Australian "procedural irregularities", oh? Do tell..., gezz
    - Wong Tack on the wrong track, again
    - Lynas project subject of several large rallies across Malaysia - no, small SLSM group joined in other political rallies..
    - inference it is the same as ARE, which it is not and the Malaysia regulatory bodies have held so many press briefings on this point...

Make me wonder if there is any fact checking any more at Fairfax, sigh

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$5.93
Change
-0.020(0.34%)
Mkt cap ! $5.542B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.04 $6.04 $5.93 $23.75M 3.975M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 128544 $5.92

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$5.95 12481 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LYC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.