Well there you have your debate straight up . One world and all...

1. 17,210 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 195
    Well there you have your debate straight up . One world and all why wouldn't you keep your highest emissions under your strictest control ?

Its been offshored for years as perhaps like you . I dont live there .

Where labour is cheapest and in abundance there is nowhere to put the shit that comes out .

Its not simply just saying no i dont live there if you want get on a global scale and get the right effect .

Oh but they are poor nation and dont have the means to do it ?

So we give them the right to pollute !

With more people and far more consumption as they rise out of poverty so to speak and you drive our own market down that has far more established control already ?

Like its nuts to think if its out of site its out of mind then virtue signal look at us we did this kind of thing at the highest costs .

Then try and say its ok third world there is more of you at a cheaper price you can open your polluting industry !

Dont you think you will be voted down for not giving money instead of the renewable sources.

They closed down plastic recycling in south Australia because of renewable energy prices .

As far as i know alot of it just gets dumped at sea out of mind and all .

Yet advanced countries with all sorts of stuff burn the shit as there is no place to put it and can understand there is no space for garbage .

Its renewable put the shit in a high temperature incinerator and get another life out of it .

But it wont come from closed to debate saying hey the science is settled when we know it never is already .

And it certainly wont come from virtue signalling to the third world as they simply dont have the space or systems to deal with shit .

Would be a good start though if your thinking world pollution that no one gets any money unless they have garbage and sewage under control first .

You are not going just dump all the renewable energy waste upon the third world again are you?

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.