FMG 1.02% $22.36 fortescue ltd

smh. p25 today.. stop exaggerating,fmg told, page-10

1. 40 Posts.
    fmg - haven't we seen this before? Remember Anaconda. I knew mining engineers working at Flore Daniels in the early days before there was a falling out. They use to roll about laughing at the announcements being made to the ASX.

When their rumours about problems at the plant these were widely being confirmed by engineers doing the assessment work. At the same time total silence by ANC to the ASX.

The ASX & ASIC appear to want to wait until the car crash happens before they imvestigate the smoke billowing up.

Here again, informed mining people in WA have been for months shaking their heads in disbelief about what FMG was projecting to the market. Basically everyone knew the joke was on again except the mug punters and the ASX which of course, is near on useless.

It took the Chinese to say what someone with some weight and guts should have said during the ANC fiasco and now this.

The only think I cant figure is why the shares are still sitting up at $3.00 a share. Cash backing is probably 10 to 15 cents a share. Maybe the acres of all that inferred resource (moose pasture) is worth 50 cents. Who knows? But someone is doing a magnificent job of making it defy gravity. Oscar award for that I say!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FMG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$22.36
Change
-0.230(1.02%)
Mkt cap ! $68.84B
Open High Low Value Volume
$22.46 $22.63 $22.34 $108.3M 4.768M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 1690 $22.35

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$22.37 13926 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 17/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FMG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.