CAZ 0.00% 2.3¢ cazaly resources limited

smh sydney morning herald

1. 1,493 Posts.
    Here's a SMH unattributed report. Not much of a report IMHO. What about challenging the Minista's powers as per Mr. Martin's opinion?

Generic Journalists. Can you trust them to inform or only entertain. Probably had a limited word count to fill too.

Sometimes they are not much better at informing than I am when I go "Boo" to a baby. Likewise, they either scare or make the reader laugh. Which sells papers. Besides, readers only want to read the sports section, or fashion or commics anyway. So the purpose of such stuff as reports on CAZ are just to help maintain the pretense that they are News Papers.

Still. Better than the the uselessness of the likes of Sue12 in reporting the goings on in Perth. Probably gone shopping with the money not placed on the current best bet in town. Hoping to soon be able to say, "not only did I not loose any money on CAZ, but I can still afford to buy a new pair of boots. WHat do you think of the colour?

http://www.smh.com.au/news/Business/WA-court-hears-Shovelanna-tenement-case/2007/03/19/1174152959227.html

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CAZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $10.60M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.3¢ 2.3¢ 2.1¢ $10.89K 483.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 140000 2.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.3¢ 269152 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 25/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CAZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.