NEA 0.00% $2.10 nearmap ltd

SMH, page-10

1. 1,674 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 269
    "Wow that's totally amazing Birdman. I spend days trying to find walnuts on maps !"

SC was contextualizing the capability.

"Cannot believe your are all still feeding off the same BS from these guys. SP is going nowhere."

Imo SP is in an accumulation phase before what is hopefully a great growth phase. And SP is going UP btw, check the weekly chart.

"All of you said it would shoot up after they announced any US sales. Crash and burn. Still at 56c
    Spookfish share price has doubled in 6 months and they don't have an active website or any sales yet."

No numbers were accounced re US sales. Spookfish SP has typically soared early, pushed high on evaluation agreements. Aside from this, nothing worthy of any more analysis.

"I can imagine that all NEA current customers won't be in a hurry to renew there contracts for the long term until they see what Spookfish have to offer."

Check the facts. SC has indicated very low customer churn thus far. Spookfish may or may not impact nea's future. Again, not worth dwelling on unless you believe SFI can impact revenues in the time frame you're concerned with as an investor.

Your post is borderline trolling, probably unintentionally, but hey you got me biting! Go NEA!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NEA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.