AZL 5.26% 1.8¢ arizona lithium limited

Interesting article on page 2 Adelaide Independent weekly.Author...

1. 989 Posts.
    Interesting article on page 2 Adelaide Independent weekly.
    Author Hendrik Gout.
    Basically it states:

The State Government is to spend millions of dollars on high technology cameras which will be able to follow your car from almost the moment you leave home to the time you get back. Police Minister Michael Wright ann during his London visit in March that SA would buy the sophisticated cameras to "deny criminals the use of the roads"

The cameras work by recognising your number plate, providing that information to a govt. databank and seeing if there's any correlation between the two.

The article goes on to say that the SA Government decision is likely to be a bonanza to whoever wins the contract. "Automatic number plate recognition is probably the next growth product to take offf in the UK and the world says England's CCTV advisory service, "In fact it is already beginning to be the biggest potential earner for installation companies". Mr. Wright has yet to reveal who will be awareded the SA contract or how much it will cost.

(it is in my mind that this type of camera was discussed on this thread many months ago - I can't recall whether ZYL were working on something similiar) I'm sure Infoseeker will remember as he is up to speed on most of the technicals. Anyway thought I would share the article with you.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AZL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.8¢
Change
-0.001(5.26%)
Mkt cap ! $80.52M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.8¢ 1.9¢ 1.7¢ $237.9K 13.22M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 1440797 1.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.9¢ 2008049 20
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AZL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.