LOM 6.67% 5.6¢ lucapa diamond company limited

SML and the Kimberlite exploration JV, page-29

1. 78 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 100
    Its of my assumption davo while everyone believes the kimbo is the main prize ,i myself believe the grand prize was or is infact retribution of funds , everything else is the cream.
    When this latest auction happens and a substantial dividend plus a loan repayment is attached the market will have no choice but to re rate and the follow on from each ann will create some good volumes.
    Mothae is not bleeding as your normal set up costs prior to commercial success is on par with the figures put forward , its got some major hurdles its jumped through to get here and to be built in the middle of covid I'd assume building this mine would have had some major inflationary flow on effects to the equipment that is needed and the difficulty with manpower.
    I am confident managmanagement will be completely focussed now on its commercial viability and do not believe at all when you take all the set up costs involved its made out to be as bad as it is.
    Mothau needs exactly THE SAME they are quoting for merlin $100 ml to get to commercial success and its avg carat price is outstanding at a current rate 1k per carat.
    It needs time and patience as the very well qualified staff focus on this.
    My point is don't miss the opportunity to trade these channels, simply change your focus to short term trades until you reach your main holding avg of 20c and turn it around with the sheer knowledge you have of this stock.
    My entry will be split Into 2 holdings one that trades the channels and 40% that will stay untouched.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LOM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.6¢
Change
-0.004(6.67%)
Mkt cap ! $16.24M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.6¢ 6.6¢ 5.5¢ $47.36K 820.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 280076 5.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.9¢ 116300 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LOM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.