LOM 6.67% 5.6¢ lucapa diamond company limited

Nothing to show = The mineral lease includes 11 known...

1. 78 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 100
    Nothing to show = The mineral lease includes 11 known diamondiferous kimberlite pipes, grouped in three clusters. These have a mineral resource of 27.8 million tonnes of diamonds, at an average grade of around 16 carats per one hundred tonnes for 4.4 million contained carats, according to the scoping study.
    “The scoping study sets out strong economics for a long-life mine with a production target of 2.1 million carats, $1.1bn (A$1.6bn)in revenues and substantial earnings and cashflows to Lucapa over a 14-year life. There is potential to deliver further significant value through the operational opportunities and from mineral resource extensions, underground development and exploration as the kimberlites continue at depth and there are a significant number of anomalies that have the potential to deliver new source discoveries.”
    An initial capital expenditure of US68m (A$96m) is expected to be needed for the proposed development of the Merlin mine, but once up and running Lucapa expects it to generate an average EBITDA of around $35.8m (A$50m) per annum.
    Its a good Nothing !!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LOM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.6¢
Change
-0.004(6.67%)
Mkt cap ! $16.24M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.6¢ 6.6¢ 5.5¢ $47.36K 820.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 280076 5.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.9¢ 116300 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LOM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.