PEK 2.56% 19.0¢ peak rare earths limited

The FINAL COUNTDOWN......Based on statements from the Mining...

1. 385 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 167
    The FINAL COUNTDOWN......

Based on statements from the Mining Minister on Bloomberg....Nov 5th 2020

“The government is in the final stages of awarding a special mining license to PR NG Minerals for it’s Ngualla Rare Earth Project,” Biteko said in an emailed response to questions. The company is a subsidiary of Australia-listed Peak Resources.

And Fridays Qtrly announcement by PEK......
    "The Tanzanian Government has advised the Company that its technical due diligence of the project and the SML application undertaken by the Ministry of Minerals Technical Committee (“MMTC”) is complete. Further, the MMTC has confirmed that following Peak’sresponse to additional information requests in December that no further information is required as part of its assessment process.The Company understands that the Technical Report and SML application is now awaiting submission to the Cabinet of the Tanzanian Government"

The final stage of an SML (Special Mining Licence) is Cabinet approval.

Cabinet will sit its first session for 2021 on the 2nd February, then sessions continue generally over two weeks.
    If the SML application is successful, we may not have an announement on the 2nd Feb, from my research on Tanzanian Cabinet sittings, it may come anytime during the ten days of sessions, even on the last day of Cabinet sitting, something to remember !!!!!!

All of the above is my opinion based on my research......Lets bring it home !!!!!!
    Last edited by JackMac1: 30/01/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PEK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
19.0¢
Change
-0.005(2.56%)
Mkt cap ! $50.52M
Open High Low Value Volume
19.5¢ 20.0¢ 19.0¢ $30.80K 155.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 414238 19.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
19.5¢ 356 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PEK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.