PEK 5.71% 18.5¢ peak rare earths limited

the goverment walked away from the Port project, so the impetus...

1. 438 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 117
    the goverment walked away from the Port project, so the impetus was on china to offer better terms. I read your coment as pressure from China what had stalled their projects and this pressure was perhaps used as leverage, but what's factual seems not to indicate this.

I can't fathom the delay other than Orr permit requires some further dialogue as regarding agreements with the government as stated in thier announcements as to be the case when it was announced to market of the permit. That this negotiations and agreement is keeping the ministry of mines and those that are in position as negotiations and administration currently occupied with implimenting and finalizing the Orr mine.

it's frustrating the wait, but to me it's short sighted to say this deposit won't be developed because China is trying to keep a hold on the rare earth supplies. Unless it's strategic in the short term for war and if your of that opinion wouldn't cash or gold be safest option , even BHP shares would be smashed by 80% in the scenario of the West having a war with China.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PEK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
18.5¢
Change
0.010(5.71%)
Mkt cap ! $49.19M
Open High Low Value Volume
17.5¢ 18.5¢ 17.5¢ $39.73K 221.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 6861 18.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
18.5¢ 49783 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PEK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.