PEK 0.00% 19.0¢ peak rare earths limited

SML is coming, page-56

1. nro
    9,926 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3839
    I wasnt aware of that % alteration.
    FIRB have the power to over ride just about any regulation or protocol they administer in my opinion.
    From what I have been reading the industry absent mixture of technical knowledge and REE technology itself.. Have fallen considerably behind Chinas efforts to advance. It may even require a decade to catch up with China on the REE extraction front. Hopefully not, given the MP/Shenghe relationship is already imparting technical know how. Its ever slower still with the finishing of magnets. I can only hope it would be an equal term there too. Only time will tell as it would all depend on funds and dedication given over the period Id imagine Until then western countries have a lot of catching up to do and like you say Peak intend not to utilize Chinese help. However I cant help but feel a foot in both camps, much like MP, can do nothing but offer a vaster array of expertise if the opportunity ever presented itself.

Im just happy the western world has finally awoken to these vulnerabilities and are intending on closing these security gaps before they became exploited.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PEK (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.