LOM 1.52% 6.5¢ lucapa diamond company limited

SML - USD$28m in sales since May16 but only $14.1m balance?, page-12

1. 2,323 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 91
    Keep  givin  it  your  best  shot  kozzie,  that's  all  you  can  do.

It  seems  to  be  all  about  words  today.

Vague  words  like  Soon  and Shortly  dominate  the  talk  today.
    Until  we  have  more  clues  from  management,  we  are  left  to  trust  our  management
    to  succeed  in  raising  our  worth,  or  move  on.
    Can’t  think  of  a  single  mining  company  more  likely  to  find  the  jackpot  it  is  looking
    for  than  Lucapa.

We  have  assembled  the  worlds  best  experts  in  their  field  and  we  have sought  and
    bought  every  device  to  help  us  succeed  in  finding  a  commercial  Kimberlite  pipe  to
    establish  a  mine.
    We  have  found  300  kimberlites  on  our  lease,  possibly  many  more  to  be  found.
    In  Botswana,  we  bought  a  small  lease  with  2  known  kimbos  on  it  but  a  quick
    exposure  to  modern  equipment  has  probably  found  a  third  Kimbo  that  DeBeers
    over-looked  years  back.
    4  of  those  300   kimbos  have  been  proven  to  have  diamonds.   
    One  of  those  kimbos,  that  many  experts  declare  is  less  than  500  metres  away  from
    the  alluvial  diamonds  we  are  currently  digging  up  and  those  diamonds  are  fetching
    the  highest  price  per  carat  in  history.

Even  so,  the  share  price  has  gone  backwards  a  bit.
    I  too  have  other  shares  but  I  feel  this  is  the  company  that  I  predict  will  supply
    future  wealth  for  me.
    I  figure  Lucapa  will  slowly  dial  into  the  source  of  the  high  quality  expensive  diamonds
    soon  and  the  giant  mining  companies  of  this  world  all  want  a  proven  diamond  mine,
    preferably  one  that  has  the  best  quality  and  fabulous  colour  range  as  ours.

When  they  find  that  source,  I  will  still  be  a  part  owner  and  share  in  the  profits  that
    are  bound  to  come  from  a  bidding  war  between  DeBeers  and  Rio  etc.
    You  would  have  to  be  really  silly  to  think  these  big  companies  are  not  planning  and
    scheming  in  their  boardrooms  to  buy  out  Lucapa  as  soon  as  we  prove  the  location.

In  the  meantime,  its  not  likely  our  management  will  sell  the  whole  lease  with  its  5
    year  exploration  licence  just  granted.  If  DeBeers  etc.  are  going  to  buy, its  because  we
    have  proven  a  commercial  find. Thats  the  bit  we  would  sell,  not  the  whole  3000  sq
    kilometres  or  whatever.
    Plenty  of  space  to  explore  or  drain  an  Angolan  river,  explore  our  lease  in  Botswana
    or  our  WA  property  at  Brooking.
    Steady  steady,  those  diamonds  aren’t  going  anywhere.   

Just  a  matter  of  time  now.
    Last edited by doodledog: 23/01/17

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LOM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.5¢
Change
-0.001(1.52%)
Mkt cap ! $18.56M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.4¢ 6.6¢ 6.3¢ $20.81K 325.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 37281 6.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.6¢ 12125 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.16pm 06/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LOM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.