EGR 0.00% 9.5¢ ecograf limited

SML - When ???

1. 239 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 412
    The cheerleader girls said the SML will come in February, the optimists suggested March, the cautious optimists tipped for April, and the realists said the SML will come in May. Note, all in 2024. The cautious pessimists are expecting June or July 2024. By now, I personally have the feeling that Andrew has been playing around instead of doing his homework, and he and his team need to "stay after school."

Personally, I think it would be a great success for the shareholders if the SML is granted in the fourth quarter of 2024. With a bit more effort, Andrew could manage to have the mine operational by early 2027.For contracts with the gigafactories currently under construction, like BASF, this would be too late, but it would be sufficient for the gigafactories starting construction from 2026 onwards. Furthermore, the construction of the BASF plant is progressing quickly, but EGR seems to be not involved in the planning of the scrap recycling. Perhaps BASF is planning a larger recycling facility at a later date and intends to bring EGR on board then. One can still hope.

Andrew please show us the MONEY!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EGR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.