AVQ 0.00% 2.5¢ axiom mining limited

"Axiom KB and the other defendants are not parties to what has...

1. 1,182 Posts.
    "Axiom KB and the other defendants are not parties to what has now been consented to
    and their case is ongoing.

This is unrelated to Axiom's case. I believe there are two concurrent cases? I could be wrong, there is no information on this at all. "

You are absolutely right xandy. That is one thing I over looked. Despite the title of the proceedings being SMM & Ors vs AVQ & Ors, I forgot that it is a joint trial, meaning that it is separate trials being run concurrently.

That means, it really should be SMM vs SI Government in one trial, then SMM vs AVQ in second trial etc, but to save time and costs, all trials are being run simultaneously as that is the most efficient and cost effective way.

Given that, it means that in the trial of SMM vs SI Government, the SI Government has folded (the issues in dispute originally have now been conceded by the SI Government). Yes, the agreement doesn't affect the legal position of AVQ in SMM v AVQ, but how significant that is and how that impacts on SMM v AVQ, I will leave up to you.

For me, a very indicative hint can be gained from the questions raised by Onionhead - why did SI Government do this, and why now?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVQ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.