SMN 0.00% 63.0¢ structural monitoring systems plc

you raise a very fair point Sabine!the company is run...

1. 71 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 69
    you raise a very fair point Sabine!

the company is run differently these days.

a lot has changed!

1) we have a real CEO. Ross Love has a career, a name, he does nor want to tarnish his reputation running a small small cap stock. he is here to prove to the world the quality of Aussie technology, to get rich (we are talking 10mn USD rich if things work out for him in a short amount of time.

2) AEM and Eagle are growing nicely. remember that we paid 2x EBITDA for Eagle (I actually think it was more like 4x, but still, a very accretive acquisition)

3) it's true - nobody wants the wifi application. we couldnt get a single dollar of revenue from it in over 1 year. but it WAS a stepping stone that took us 10 years to approve.

4) we ALREADY have revenues for the APB application and it's not even fully approved. this is insanely positive! we have fitted 29 Delta planes. the first 25 were needed to get the data and proved that it could be done. for the last 4 we got 260k AUD. there are 41 other delta planes to be fitted. let's assume they all get it in the next 12 months - that's 2.7mn AUD in revenues and almost 2mn in EBITDA - for a company doing 4mn in EBITDA, we would be growing 50% on a whole new business vertical and that's just Delta. i can only imagine the other big guys: United, American Airlines, Southwest, Jet Blue would all get in line!

am I crazy or this sounds pretty good?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SMN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
63.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $86.53M
Open High Low Value Volume
64.0¢ 64.0¢ 63.0¢ $18.19K 28.64K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 12000 61.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
70.0¢ 510 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.58pm 11/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SMN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.