SMN 0.00% 56.5¢ structural monitoring systems plc

I have been observing SMN lately and had a couple attempts to...

1. 671 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 113
    I have been observing SMN lately  and had a couple attempts to  buy but then get stopped out. It is frustrating.  I am inclined to speculate  a spike down to $1.90 level ( worst case $1.75)  before  the  next up move could be a possibility.  The latest repeating range doesn't behave as the other two in that once the bottom of the range was reached the next week is a decisive reversal candle  as  the weekly chart shows.  This time the down  range extended beyond the previous two  as well as it contains 6 down  weekly candles where the other two down ranges had respectively 2 and 4 down  weekly candles .  The downward force/thrust this time is more intense. The last three weekly candles have long  upper tails  showing supply.  After the previous two down ranges the share price meander sideways for 6 to 8 weeks before the start of the next major uptrend. Another view is if price stays above $2 level then perhaps we still have a period of consolidation ahead to go.  If no major breaking news of a positive is received before year end then I cant foresee a major trend reversal until early 2017.  I would love  to be convinced otherwise as I am keen to get back in but not while the share price is showing little strength. GLTA

SMN Weekly  16 Nov 16.gif

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SMN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.