SMN 0.00% 37.5¢ structural monitoring systems plc

Hi @compint, I understand, as I'm sure all shareholders do,...

1. 723 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 123
    Hi @compint, I understand, as I'm sure all shareholders do, including yours truly, your frustration. But reading this report gave me a much better understanding of the scale of the testing. Basically, Boeing has, and is, doing everything they can to ensure this method of testing and alterations to traditional 737NG Aft Pressure Bulkhead testing methods is the best there is. In their own words, "since it is being applied in a safety critical location".

They, (Boeing that is), have done a massive array of testing of our CVM, including
    developing multiple tests designed to initiate cracks and ensure the probability of detection was equal, if not better, than previous inspection methods. Included in these tests were environmental tests for Temperature, Altitude, Humidity, Vibration and included even testing for solvents, cleaning agents, finishes and sealants that could impact CVM's ability to detect a crack.

It's taken time to gather data and complete due diligence in trusting our technology. Between now and June, when the Release of the Service Bulletin with FAA approval is expected, "the service bulletin has been routed to airline operators for review. Boeing is currently in discussion with the regulatory agencies FAA and EASA as they begin to review our
    certification plan and documents".

Best $25 I ever spent. Thanks to @Hatrack for the link and @Stezza for the impetus to go buy it. Hope some of this info can help others make informed decisions towards their investments. Good luck and best wishes to all shareholders.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SMN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
37.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $51.30M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 9999 37.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
38.5¢ 19270 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 06/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SMN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.