SMN 1.30% 39.0¢ structural monitoring systems plc

"The point is Charts cannot and do not tell you when the...

1. 4,095 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 623
    "The point is Charts cannot and do not tell you when the Independent Engineer will make his final decisions."
    Incorrect once again. Often, the charts will show if something is amiss before it's announced to the market. Learn how to read price action.

"If we take the negatives views then selling out should have occurred many weeks ago."
    I sold a bundle when 90 failed and then began at 85/75. I wish I got more out. Reading emails and reports from SMN, I detected a softening-up process, which was confirmed by the price action. Being the smart ass I am, I decided to put those profits into ARM for a 10% return and received 200%. You never genuinely know where a stock will go; that is why risk and taking profits are your best friends in the market. Something people here struggle with, Why? for fear of missing out. 20yrs later!!!! LOL

"Selling now is desperation. What if the shares double by late March."
    That's your personal view, and it doesn't bode well in the markets. Believe it or not, Option. The markets are bigger than HC.

Are you going to come on HC and tell everyone you saw that happening a mile away?
    Whether it's a mile or a day, I'm happy with my holdings, which still average under 20. your insistent bullish rants, as with others, serve no purpose to me. 85% to 95% of posters get it wrong. But remember this: even a broken clock is correct twice a day, that's if it's on 12 hours. Like you Option, one day you will enjoy the glory of being right, not once, maybe twice.

That is a possible. Can you see it? Yes or No?

I can only see a downside and a possible accumulation phase currently in play. I don't care for your big 100% return in March. Although it would be nice, perhaps you can explain your rationale for your bullish statement. 1st march is 2 days away. Good time to look at the monthly chart, I would suggest.

The Weekly Chart has the highest down volume since 26/06/2023. Is this the exhaustion phase prior the big move in March? yes/no?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SMN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
39.0¢
Change
0.005(1.30%)
Mkt cap ! $53.35M
Open High Low Value Volume
38.0¢ 39.0¢ 38.0¢ $20.55K 53.44K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 33550 37.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
39.5¢ 58053 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 26/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
39.0¢
  Change
0.005 ( 1.30 %)
Open High Low Volume
38.0¢ 39.0¢ 38.0¢ 9418
Last updated 15.59pm 26/04/2024 ?
SMN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.