SMN 3.51% 55.0¢ structural monitoring systems plc

SMN - Chart, page-3430

1. 2,609 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 472
    hlingh, you are in the Top 65 shareholders in SMN with 301k or more.

Accumulation every year since 2014 by buying shares at approx. 20k per year will give you 220k.

It's a great strategy if you believe in the story and the technology, as you accumulate each year as funds become available instead of massive buys in a few hits.

My strategy is in line with Bob's. Year after year since 2014 I have added to my pool of shares. The plan now is to keep accumulating under 0.80 cents.
    Like yourself, my average is above $1. This is why our "Directors" can never give in on any cheap takeover offer, hence why I will continue to send emails about the history of the average share price from 2014 onwards.

The directors are always lining their pockets at the cheap end of the valuation The last bloody TRUE share capital raising taken up by all the holders was 0.90 cents! $0.90 bloody cents. Are we above 0.90 cents now??

Ross was awarded 300k of shares under 0.40 cents from memory. A bloody long distance away from the capital raise of 0.90 cents.

SOMETIMES management suffers from a LACK of knowing the history of their organization, like when a massive Australian FUND buys into SMN in 2016 to raise capital @$1.40 per share as below evidence:-

https://www.marketindex.com.au/asx/smn/announcements/placement-to-prominent-australian-funds-management-group-6A751996

This support sparked a major re-rate in SMN buying from the market. It looks like Hlingh and I are among many who were buying in at this time in SMN history. All we get from directors, My price is 0.40 cents. Yeah, and who's going to support you guys at the next capital raising?

1.40 & 0.90 have killed my average into the highs. I will never support any more capital raisings, I will leave it to the experts with more money to spend.

0.80 cents is now my cap buying price. As soon OR if it gets above this price I am out as a buyer. The remaining buyers will be responsible for building the share price without my support.

Good Luck

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SMN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.