SMN 3.41% 42.5¢ structural monitoring systems plc

SMN - Chart, page-3140

1. 3,054 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 910
    I doubt he is doing the job for the love of it.

Regardless, unless the approval comes through those shares are not worth much particularly as this stock is so illiquid.

So approval is more or less a certainty to me, otherwise he would have raised more cash to make sure he was paid.

I expect that RL has sales lined up. Given his background, he would be more comfortable executing a sales strategy that navigating FAA approvals. He seems to have pretty good connections in the industry.

As for what you are reading into AEM, I see what you mean but I do not think so. AEM can never be the main game without CVM integrated within it.

Certainly, under RL AEM has been spoken about more prominently.

A few reasons for that, for me.

Firstly, he has been a proper board chair of a large organisation previously, not just a director of a small cap listed company. So he is going to elevate and give prominence to the importance of the work being done by the people in the company.

He has gone out of his way to spend more time with them, to restructure operations and to bring in more staff. Directors on proper boards look after their people.

Secondly, its a good news story and these guys latch onto those. CVM is more waiting right now (but not for much longer) so you talk about AEM that keeps delivering more and more. You always lead with the good news story.

We will get there. Not long now.

Last edited by InItEarly: 19/01/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SMN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
42.5¢
Change
-0.015(3.41%)
Mkt cap ! $58.14M
Open High Low Value Volume
43.5¢ 43.5¢ 41.0¢ $35.10K 84.50K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 130 41.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
42.5¢ 6729 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 07/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
42.0¢
  Change
-0.015 ( 2.33 %)
Open High Low Volume
43.0¢ 43.0¢ 42.0¢ 11321
Last updated 15.59pm 07/06/2024 ?
SMN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.