SMN 5.26% 40.0¢ structural monitoring systems plc

Smn compass, page-10

1. 1,134 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 182
    Unfortunately the devils in the detail.

SMN has a lovely consultancy front as it "head office" and all technical staff are engaged as subbies from elsewhere.

This means that there are going to be big giveaways of percentage profits to our partners (basic common sense) as the services of Roach et. al. are not being given out of love alone!

There has been no detail of any allocation of percentages to others but we must expect it.

The company is already fighting a 3% gross royalty from the inventor in court and I'm hoping that the extinguishment of this will leave more fat on the bone at a later date for contracts (if these figures have not already been hardwired in!!)

In short, as the company has been long on rhetoric and short on detail.... who knows how much a share holders going to get. The directors have, by their behaviour and sales, no real belief that there is going to be massive profits. I've changed to waiting for a cheap buy price and sitting on a holding as my previous sales allow me o do this.

With this share it's smarter to play as per the directors cause, just like the boy who stapled his n@t$ together said, .... If you can't lick em, join em.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SMN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
40.0¢
Change
0.020(5.26%)
Mkt cap ! $54.72M
Open High Low Value Volume
39.0¢ 40.0¢ 38.5¢ $86.35K 219.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 60000 38.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
40.0¢ 2559 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SMN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.