SMN 0.00% 37.5¢ structural monitoring systems plc

Appreciate the viewpoints of where everyone's at. I would be...

1. 293 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 215
    Appreciate the viewpoints of where everyone's at. I would be curious to see what the top 20 holdings are percentage wise if there has been any change or some broker data to confirm size of trades that are going through to move price so much. To my knowledge no change of substantial holdings Ann has been released over the last year so I'm assuming those who have massive skin in the game still do. I find it hard to believe retail investors are fluctuating the price so much seeing as how tight the register is. Any opinions would be welcome. I'm of the view management are under strict contractual rules to not discuss any details of said contracts until the dotted line is signed by both parties thus becoming material. I may be taken for a fool but one does not simply lie or fake trial hardware on a Sikorsky helicopter for a major military force. Neither do they lie about getting into boeings maintenance manual without ramifications. The said contracts were disclosed as being 'before the end of year' I agree and it is disappointing they haven't arrived, but I am willing to back the foundation this company has set for its technology, it's only my guess as to what's happening but if the risk management of oems and airlines want further time and assurances that once they stop checking something they have ALWAYS checked until the hardware tells them to then I can understand the delay. All the trials are good but once this gets swung into full time there are millions of people putting their lives in the hands of SMN. This contract has to be right and bullet proof for all involved.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SMN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
37.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $51.30M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 2977 37.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
39.5¢ 7169 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 07.00am 27/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SMN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.