SMN 3.57% 58.0¢ structural monitoring systems plc

Hi all, I tried calling Simon the investor relations contact...

1. 293 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 215
    Hi all, I tried calling Simon the investor relations contact this morning to no avail. After getting frustrated I called the head office of SMN in Perth and after explaining situation was directed straight to Sam Wright the company secretary. We discussed a few topics, didn't go into great detail but the upcoming contracts were one item. As he helped me understand the process involved and the magnitude of the types of companies they are doing the contracts with I understood how delays could eventuate. He also made it clear if negotiations had stopped it would be material and under asx codes would need to be disclosed via Ann. As such no ann has been disclosed it is safe to assume negotiations are ongoing. Being a little wary of 'all talk' I decided to dig a bit further and went through the top 20 from last years end of year report. Sam is MD for Straight line whose holding at last year were 1.89%, according to last updated t20 in march they hold 1.85. .04 chance I can understand to keep things ticking over, he commented that he was bullish on the future and negotiations providing strong revenue for company and I believe he genuine by backing up what he says with his actions. All in all happy I was recognised by company and he took time out of his day to talk to a small shareholder such as myself. Very impressed with Sam and his conduct as secretary. As for the company supposedly contracted for IR very disappointed. Just on a side note, the top 20 has only changed by 5% in aggregate with a few changes to % of personal holdings. Some changes as to whose on and what ranking all in all it's mainly been a % change of a few holders with new additions. If any one would like to check I simply visited site and clicked on t20 shareholders and cross referenced with last years financial report. Hope this takes some anxiety out of the share price drop.
    As always dyor

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SMN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.