SMN 5.26% 40.0¢ structural monitoring systems plc

SMN , Heinrich Loechteken, page-163

1. 18,159 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3772
    Great to see a fresh ‘voice’ mool.
    Yes - it’s bad share price dropped on the FAA news people had waited so long for.

Logically I think this is because:
    1 - there have been no sales of the Gogo wifi kit sensors
    2 - people knew the 90c raise did not achieve the money it needed to pay out debts, set up AEM’s new testing facility to go,and pay forward progress.

Drake’s lack of support in that raise is a clear reason for the continued financial stress.

I find it odd that it voted Bryant McLarty back to the board on November 23 last year as part of landslide ~96% vote, did not contribute to that crucial March raise and now writes it felt the need to intervene in company direction in June because it felt it ‘not being supported’..

The tactics it has used since then have been unprofessional and cast it in a very poor light - especially considering it was ‘for’ Bryant in November and considering the way Bryant - whatever his past sins - has driven the refreshment of the board and put his money where his mouth is .

Now the new chair has said that - finally- a gogo wifi kit sales order is likely on the way (that would be great considering how few fleets still have eligible planes)
    He has said the company has put extra funds/energy into pushing through the APB tests.
    He has approved the hire of two key new staff.
    The company communications have improved in content and frequency.

I think he is doing a great job and I am very curious about why Drake decided to run such a dirty spill campaign - since June - in the face of clear progress despite that it is not well funded.

cheers
    Last edited by sabine: 05/10/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SMN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
40.0¢
Change
0.020(5.26%)
Mkt cap ! $54.72M
Open High Low Value Volume
39.0¢ 40.0¢ 38.5¢ $86.35K 219.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 60000 38.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
40.0¢ 2559 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SMN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.