SMN 0.00% 38.5¢ structural monitoring systems plc

Hi Compint, I don't fully agree that the airlines need to wait...

1. 3,137 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 383
    Hi Compint,

I don't fully agree that the airlines need to wait for multiple applications before engaging with SMN. The scheduling of aircraft maintenance can have multiple activities so our CVM can be installed while they carry out other inspections, such as the APB.

It may in fact be more likely that they'll take a smaller application, like wifi, to test out the system themselves before applying more than one?

I trust that our management will have decided to pursue just this wifi application based on advice from the like of Dennis Roach and David Petrowski, regarding the likelihood of adoption.

It's interesting that we are now finally with an FAA approval and somehow there's a traders like drop in price. From my perspective I don't see any change in our progress and if anything we may be underestimating the inclusion of Dennis and Rick and their assistance to monetise this through their network!

It would be great to have a Delta Airlines contract for their Gogo Wifi's!! Surely that would be the first and easiest to get across the line?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SMN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
38.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $52.67M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 9999 37.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
38.0¢ 15000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.09am 08/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
37.0¢
  Change
0.000 ( 2.63 %)
Open High Low Volume
37.0¢ 37.0¢ 37.0¢ 557
Last updated 11.41am 08/05/2024 ?
SMN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.