SMN 2.63% 58.5¢ structural monitoring systems plc

Hi FolksI have a series of questions about up coming RTS options...

1. 3,115 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2225
    Hi Folks

I have a series of questions about up coming RTS options trading. Maybe someone more experienced with RTS trading can help.

I was confused by some statements in the capital raising announcement .
    "Rights start trading Monday, 24 January 2022"
    "Record Date 7.00pm (AEDT) Tuesday, 25 January 2022"
    "Option Offer Opening Date Friday, 28 January 2022"
    "Rights trading ends at close of trading Tuesday, 1 February 2022"
    "Last day to extend Option Offer Closing Date Thursday, 3 February 2022"
    "Last day to extend Option Offer Closing Date Thursday, 3 February 2022"
    Option Offer Closing Date 5.00pm (AEDT) Tuesday, 8 February 2022"
    "Allotment of Option Offer CDIs Tuesday, 15 February 2022"

So here are some of my questions and my possibly wrong assumptions.
    * I can't understand how RTS trading (24Jan) can happen the day before the record date. Here I am assuming that the sellers of the options have been informed beforehand of just how many options they can put on the market. So sales on the 24th will be recorded on the 25th.

* Next "Options offer Opening date 28 Jan" I am assuming if you have bought options in the previous 5 days they will be included in the options offer opening .

* Confusing is this "Rights trading ends at close of trading Tuesday, 1 February 2022" followed by "Last day to extend Option Offer Closing Date Thursday, 3 February 2022" am not able to pin down exactly when options trade ceases.

* Next I am assuming that because of this "Option Offer Closing Date 5.00pm (AEDT) Tuesday, 8 February 2022" that the 10 cent payment for all the options you have must be made before this data.

I am not considering trading my options, but am interested in buying some. I am assuming that the number of SH prepared to sell and the number prepared to buy will determine the options trading price. This hard to gauge pre market. Just a blind guess from me maybe in the 15 to 25 cent range. Your thoughts please

cheer Lies

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SMN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.