SMN 0.00% 37.5¢ structural monitoring systems plc

I have a post graduate degree in Operations Research. In 1981,...

1. 828 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 19
    I have a post graduate degree in Operations Research. In 1981, in another department without using graphic terminals, I wrote a computer program which used Linear Programming Two Phase Simplex Method to solve ore haul truck scheduling problem in mining operations which can solve (optimize) up to 100 variables and up to 100 constraints. In the first trail run on a states of the art computer called PDP11/45, the program ran for about 36 hours. Everyone thought the program had gone into a never ending loop and asked me to stop the run. But I had faith and persisted and finally it churned out the correct solutions.

Here is one reason why I invested in SMN. My connection to aviation.....In 1974, I co-designed a commercial catamaran as part of my BE degree project which used the aerofoil principle to design the asymmetrical hulls. The hulls were produced using Rotational Moulding which was a new moulding process. The catamaran was called Top Cat which sold for $485 for a few years in Melbourne. The same aerofoil principle was used by Ben Lexcen in early 1980s to design his famous "Winged Keel" which produced extra-lift which enabled his boat Australia II to win the America's Cup.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SMN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
37.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $51.30M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 9999 37.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
38.5¢ 19270 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 06/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SMN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.