SMN 0.68% 74.0¢ structural monitoring systems plc

"Do you think that RL living in North America would have had any...

1. 4,246 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 658
    "Do you think that RL living in North America would have had any impact on the FAA approval timelines?" No, it's not what a said so stop twisting words. "Ross Love needs to be living there. These flights are killer and expensive. He would achieve so much more with his feet on the ground living in a timezone where the business is done. Not Perth." See the difference? RL's job is more than getting FAA approval. I understand you missed that point much like your balance sheet miscalculations.

Here's a proposal, Innet: why not establish an aviation maintenance company that operates in North America and Europe ("and is going to the moon, your words") but manages it from the world's most isolated city of Perth? Despite any disagreement or personal attacks, it's apparent that SMN will soon have a new name and principal location for business administration, which won't be in Perth.

Your accusation that I'm attempting to persuade investors to sell their shares to me is entirely untrue. Please avoid making false accusations. You know where these can end.

And while I'm at it. Please stop being the SMN attack Dog, attacking anyone who doesn't share your opinions. You have systematically attacked almost everyone on the SMN threads. Says much about your character, or lack of. Ends.

RL communication has been a breath of fresh air, and I was impressed with the quick update regarding the 3 to 5 week extension.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SMN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
74.0¢
Change
0.005(0.68%)
Mkt cap ! $101.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
72.5¢ 74.0¢ 71.0¢ $50.96K 70.67K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1388 72.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
74.0¢ 11924 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SMN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.