SMN 2.44% 42.0¢ structural monitoring systems plc

SMN technical analysis chart, page-662

1. 18,201 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3779
    Gotta love these ‘love hate’ relationships?
    Thanks for the invite Harby (Binger?) - I’m all for the idea of sensors on the pigeons, but I don’t want to fund the operation and certainly won’t be attending any event where TC is top cat.

I bought a few more shares today and wonder if that will qualify me - not for an invite to your 25th anniversary bash (in every sense of the word?), but to one of those special letters talking about how team SMN won that recent award (September 21)
    “Trevor Lynch-Staunton, AEM’s Chief Technical Officer, and lead Structural Health Monitoring Engineer, who attended the event along with other members of the team to accept the award, says “being recognized by A4A for the first FAA-approved application of Structural Health Monitoring (SHM) is huge.”
    https://cvm.aero/news/cvm-wins-airlines-for-america-innovation-award/

And I’m not for the idea of shareholders being set up to be treated like pigeons (once again) here.
    And I’m wishing an insider would please play ‘stoolpigeon’ (pretty please) to hint at the timing of the positive fundamental news that’s due and seems to be keeping prices here relatively strong.

cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SMN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
42.0¢
Change
0.010(2.44%)
Mkt cap ! $57.69M
Open High Low Value Volume
42.0¢ 42.0¢ 42.0¢ $23.16K 55.15K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 55000 40.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
42.0¢ 25834 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.19pm 04/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SMN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.