SMN 1.30% 39.0¢ structural monitoring systems plc

Does it give you a thrill to be mean. Why? -Because your charts...

1. 17,646 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3686
    Does it give you a thrill to be mean.
    Why?
    -Because your charts are 100% correct?
    - Because Saragian called you out once for not being 100% honest?

That man’s charts may not be 100% right but they’re right way more than they are wrong Patong!
    And does following him reward?
    As one who does I can say yes, and in many ways!

Here’s a recent example.
    And this code is for a company on which - despite my penchant for investigation - I have done almost no research.
    (Gee imagine if I’d chucked in $20 grand?)
    IMG_8222.jpeg
    We all walk our own paths here, and we are all responsible for our own buys and sells , and any thoughts or information that people share should be either punted on lightly for the thrill or spill, or investigated to either agree with or not.

I punted lightly on SMN twice since I first heard of it and came out on top .
    (Thank you @Saragian for your guiding lights to this and so many others potential price directions.)
    And then I started to deeply research and was soundly abused by a whole club of groupies here for publishing that research.
    You were pretty horrid, and Longreach led a team of haters and the gaslighting was intense although the links I shared stood for themselves.

Because I became intellectually invested I bought more shares and played up and down a bit and am currently almost 36% or $13,000 in the red.
    But I’m in profit from the learning Patong, and in profit from past trades here, and in profit enough elsewhere that it may be useful for me to book on SMN at some stage!

I know Saragian’s work and I know that he adheres to honesty in his analysis rather than trying to exploit other people … and next time you decide to sneer at him you better delete it quick before I see it because I will ALWAYS celebrate my friendship with this largely unknown being and the growth in myself and my fortunes that have come during our acquaintance.

cheers
    Last edited by sabine: 28/02/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SMN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
39.0¢
Change
0.005(1.30%)
Mkt cap ! $53.35M
Open High Low Value Volume
38.0¢ 39.0¢ 38.0¢ $20.55K 53.44K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 33550 37.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
39.5¢ 58053 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 26/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
39.0¢
  Change
0.005 ( 1.30 %)
Open High Low Volume
38.0¢ 39.0¢ 38.0¢ 9418
Last updated 15.59pm 26/04/2024 ?
SMN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.