SMN 1.30% 39.0¢ structural monitoring systems plc

"You may own heaps more than I, but I am significantly older. I...

1. 4,095 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 623
    Do you honestly believe your hollow bravado fools anyone? You, with your grandiose proclamations and hollow boasts, are nothing more than a pathetic fraud, a sham of a human being. And as for your supposed expertise in stocks and social media nonsense, spare us your laughable charade.

If you possess even an ounce of integrity, display your alleged portfolio for all to see. But we both know you won't because nothing but a cowardly imposter lies beneath your facade. Prove us wrong.

Your presence here is as welcome as herpes on your wedding night, and your absence will be celebrated as a triumph over the forces of ignorance and deceit—free flights back to England or to the depths of Mordor.
    "You may own heaps more than I, but I am significantly older. I retired relatively young, 33 years ago & have been living off my investments ever since." I own heaps more than you because I have bought and sold which has me almost free carried with an average price of .12. 1992 I began living off my investments. I lived in Bali surfing and lived of $50 per day from trading pofits, which now has increased several thousand %. How do you know my age? Or is it another incorrect Elliot Wave prediction?

" have BRN on my watch list but by the time they make a dollar I will be pushing up daisies."
    What do you mean? It's moved almost 100% in the last few days. I hope you don't plan to push up daisies too soon. I do not wish anything bad to you regarding your health even though we have a trading battleground happening, and I have smashed you out of the park. BRN will most likely move faster than SMN.

You should have remembered the main point and answered it. Has the trend changed from a downtrend to an uptrend? Yes/No.

I await your response.

Last edited by Patong1: 01/03/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SMN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
39.0¢
Change
0.005(1.30%)
Mkt cap ! $53.35M
Open High Low Value Volume
38.0¢ 39.0¢ 38.0¢ $20.55K 53.44K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 33550 37.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
39.5¢ 58053 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 26/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
39.0¢
  Change
0.005 ( 1.30 %)
Open High Low Volume
38.0¢ 39.0¢ 38.0¢ 9418
Last updated 15.59pm 26/04/2024 ?
SMN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.