SMN 3.41% 42.5¢ structural monitoring systems plc

Hi Folks Up early again, old age is a bugger although better...

1. 2,977 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2151
    Hi Folks

Up early again, old age is a bugger although better than the alternative, and couldn't stop the brain from ticking over.

Speculative thoughts about the buyer who had a incendiary impact on the SP yesterday. Then I thought about the recent placement of shares/options at 43c to institutional and sophisticated investors,. $1m to overcome short term cash flow problems more than likely cause by extra testing requirements and the ongoing delay to approval.

I went back to the announcement and something drew my attention.

"We are very encouraged by and appreciative of the support of our shareholders in this placement,
    the majority of which was completed by long term existing shareholders."

A majority of a placement to existing shareholders is not all of the placement. Someone else from outside joined in.

So this "Neville nobody" must have been known to the company to be invited to participate in the placement and provided with some detailed information, for his due diligence.

Maybe Neville was not allocated as many shares in the placement as he would have wished.

So is our incendiary buyer Neville and just how many more shares does he want?

The placement was at 43c and if I am correct, I think he was our 60c buyer yesterday for about 160k of shares for a spend of around $100,000. Lets hope that was just a starter.

Just my rambling thoughts, so DYOR.

cheers Lies

PS I think that over the coming days, we might by chance, just be lucky enough to hear from the bleachers "Go Neville Go"

PSS markets open in about an hour for the crowds entertainment.

Last edited by Lies&damnlies: 09/11/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SMN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
42.5¢
Change
-0.015(3.41%)
Mkt cap ! $58.14M
Open High Low Value Volume
43.5¢ 43.5¢ 41.0¢ $35.10K 84.50K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 130 41.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
42.5¢ 6729 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 07/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
42.0¢
  Change
-0.015 ( 2.33 %)
Open High Low Volume
43.0¢ 43.0¢ 42.0¢ 11321
Last updated 15.59pm 07/06/2024 ?
SMN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.