I love it when the warmists cannot refute the statement, they...

1. 12,730 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 540
    I love it when the warmists cannot refute the statement, they simply pack up shop and go to bed. Even the IPCC admits there has been no warming, why won't you.??

Gneissic, you do realize that all you and your religious mates have to do is submit the proof of catastrophic AGW and the arguments would be all over.

I will happily jump ships, join your ranks and take steps to avoid the catastrophe that awaits, if you can show me some proof. No more argument from anyone and I am pretty sure that I could speak for most " deniers" on this point. Given that we are rational thinking people and that we also care about the environment and the state of the world.

Clearly, there is no proof of AGW, only exaggerated alarmism, which is why the debates go on and on and on. The longer the arguments have gone on, the clearer it is that there is no AGW. Time has been on the side of the deniers, as the climate and the weather refuse to cooperate with the models and make laughing stocks of the Brethren. I know that its hard to admit that you have been duped, but the longer things go on the worse it gets and the more dishonest and foolish the ethically bereft scientists and their gullible followers look. Every day we see more and more dissent from the warmist ranks as observant people and now governments as well, realize that the ALL of the warmist claims have been a complete load of bull.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.