SBN 0.00% 0.0¢ sun biomedical limited

Great post vin and pretty much where i stand at the moment...

1. 2,209 Posts.
    Great post vin and pretty much where i stand at the moment also.
    Whilst i felt that public relations had improved i really hear where people are coming re oraline 8 and the website.
    Vins point re the website is spot on and personally i feel this needs to be addressed as a priority.

As far as GSW's mate goes, i really cant blame him in this market people buy and sell all the time and for me the only real people im interested in are MF and DR Sun.

MR or Mrs 7 mill i cant blame you either but since you obvisouly dont need to sell in a hurry my advice would be to obtain a broker and let them do it for you in a matter that will provide you with a better outcome.

Yes im happy with the progress management have made especially over the last two months and i believe apart form the mexico dealy everything is going to plan.

One last thing
    Sentiment is a wonderful thing it can drive you to the depths of despair and then within an instant to the joys of ecstacy.
    Over the last few days it appears to have taken us down the despair track but as i said within an instant it can swing.
    Have a good one and i will catch you

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SBN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.