OPA 0.00% 1.5¢ optima technology group ltd

I am away holidaying but see JB's fan boi posting rubbish here I...

1. 3,135 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 184

I am away holidaying but see JB's fan boi posting rubbish here I feel a retort is necessary and then perhaps HC can look into this character with his lies.
    Apart from your poor maths, it would do you well to be less emotional and refrain from posting inaccuracies.

Here are the facts which you should know from your extensive "research":

1. AdP leaving the board was not sudden. Rather, it was planned for him to go the the UK to integrate the platform with both Europe and the UK's particular billing systems. This is an obvious extension of his role as the person who developed the technology. He will be invaluable over there in progressing the technology and fast-tracking the service and expanding the business. There is little point in him remaining on the board at this time where his experience is far more beneficial as a man on the ground over there with intimate knowledge and will see BID grow exponentially faster than from here.

2. The chairman made a power play and failed. End of story. When one man thinks of himself as far greater an asset than what he really is and attempts to put an ultimatum to the board, then reality will slap him. The brains behind this business is the technology, not any one man and never was. The business is far bigger than you could imagine and has a life of its own.

3. Only a fool yells from the rooftop I am going to sue you. When there is no grounds for such a thing it will be thrown out with costs awarded. The proof is that he has spat the dummy and dumped his shares. Those shares it seems are under instruction. BID is no longer the puppet in his power play and we are moving on. So should he.

There is nothing that has changed in the business except it is growing faster and its growth curve will be off the charts once UK and Europe is on line. Then the USA and Asia. This is a behemoth rising. Growing pains are normal for a spec as it matures into a mid-cap.

Definite BUY

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OPA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.