OPA 0.00% 1.5¢ optima technology group ltd

Few decades dabbling, couple of years referring HC. Finally...

1. 10 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    Few decades dabbling, couple of years referring HC. Finally created an account. Firstly thank you for couple of things
    1) Got in when AdP and JB took over and got out in December. Thanks for the nice family holiday
    2) Have not had this much fun reading HC. Feels like a reality TV show.
    I thought I made a mistake by selling returning from holiday and then all the drama started.

Common guys, now it feels like BID management got nothing to do other than reading HC creating accounts and trying to make us buy again after the drama.
    Get the house in order. AdP leaving for UK is not a reason for stepping down as director. Man who turned the business around is no longer there. I could be wrong here but as per my sources CW on boarding is not yet happening. With all this Drama I would not touch the shares. JB on war path is a bad omen and most smart investors are running for the hills. My sentiment is sell. Wait for the signs that the company is back on right track. I'll wait for much lower SP and proper management before buying again. Might save some of you bit of money.
    Im sure I'm gonna get some comments too. I love a good laugh

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OPA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.