OPA 0.00% 1.5¢ optima technology group ltd

Smoke, Mirrors and Half Yearly, page-152

1. 700 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 144
    Is this the madness your referring too??

From Post: 37676222

Which AFR Article are you referring to?

The one about Baiilieu loving Candy Club on Feb 19th or the one where he resigns from that Board on Feb 27th, 9 days later because he can't work with Zac Rosenberg?!

Or maybe it is the Feb 13th report about his spat with the Baillieu 1889 stockbroking firm and his subsequent defacing of a sign in Collins St followed by the March 4th article about an attack on two Baillieu 1889 Exec's where graffiti was painted on their homes? Joining the dots here?

Then there is today's article complaining about BidEnergy "misleading" the ASX with respect to Dyer's involvement!

Anyone notice a pattern in the Matrix? I don't need Neo to help me find it I assure you!

Mr Baillieu 's toys are strewn all over Melbourne and it seems the petulant rich kid who has not gotten his way (as another poster indicated) is pi55ed. Might be in a spiral of emotion and struggling with the lack of control and subsequent fallout so he is lashing out against anyone and everyone he can in retribution.

I'm pretty happy that the company is ignoring this rubbish and Baillieu is no longer at the helm of this globally well placed, well managed SaaS tech business.
    Last edited by Titanium8: 14/03/19

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OPA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.