OPA 0.00% 1.5¢ optima technology group ltd

The mods have really tightened up, I got away with a lot of fun...

1. 3,827 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 79
    The mods have really tightened up, I got away with a lot of fun at SGH they just wouldn' let you post these days unfortunately . Funny pictures, jokes, videos - anything I could think of something, I was sometimes laughing at my posts so much I cried before I hit "Post Message". I realize a lot of people were losing a lot of money at SGH. but I did say 100 times or more to them its House of Cards and they all ridiculed me.

What I mean BID is best stock evah is that Ive never come across a stock on HC that has this much entertaining Media coverage and personality involved and crazy details like middle of night text to JB's wife, I mean..... WTF?! In what stock evah does the Chairman just sacked wife get a text at 12:08am from the MD, I've never heard of such a thing! Plus JB's celebrity and things like his texta-ing of signs, which is written in the AFR - again WTF?! When did the AFR start reporting on textas??? Theres much more. and more to come I'm sure

One more thing for the JB hatas and Dyer fans, I was just reading the AFR article an hour ago and I saw it reported that Dyer reported to JB at McKinsey. JB was Dyers boss since beginning of time in other words. Gotcha!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OPA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.