OPA 0.00% 1.5¢ optima technology group ltd

Smoke, Mirrors and Half Yearly, page-17

1. 3,827 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 79
    I know I’m a bit obsessed about it, but for me it’s an extremely important part of the factual matrix in 
    * understanding what happened
    * whether I can trust management

To explain my whole investment philosophy in following stocks it’s simple:  it’s the little things that really matter
    I try and pick up on little things first
    (like Anthony’s unexplained or incoherently explained Board resignation after long time on Board was a bad omen of trouble ahead, which proved correct)

The 12:08am text message may be a very little thing to some, but to me it’s a big little thing

* 12:08am is an incredible time to text someone because they’re probably asleep
    * it’s very surprising to send to JB’s wife

Now remember at around 5pm only 7 hours earlier, JB we now know had been forced out as Chairman because Dyer says it was a choice between JB and Guy.

* JB says it was “harassment” of his wife.  Guy says it wss a “personal message” and not abusive
    if you take everyone at their word as telling the truth as they see it, I reach a very ugly conclusion 

** I think was a personal message alright, not abusive, but rubbing JB’s nose in it what had happened earlier.  **JB’s wife was on the message because as the “better
    man” who had triumphed in the corporate battle just before, and Guy wanted to humilate JB to his wife too,  **The timing of the message at just after midnight  was a further fu__ you jack.
    **No wonder it was received as harassment, no matter what the message said, which might have included overtures to JB’s wife “love you” etc  - after all Guy was proven the better man that day.

Everyone can make their own guesses about the 12:08am text, I’ve made mine.

if there was nothing else but this 12:08am text to go on, my interpretation makes the stock a massive sell.  Because my interpretation Guy is a complete and giant fu__case.
    And I don’t invest a cent with such people as CEO

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OPA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.