OPA 0.00% 1.5¢ optima technology group ltd

Smoke, Mirrors and Half Yearly, page-47

1. 3,924 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 764

You have gone from JB reporting inconsistencies in the financial period, in which he was Chairman, to now inconsistencies about his removal of Chairman @growler1969

Not at all- these were my original words at noon today  "With his (JB's) knowledge of the Co, I would expect that, if he did see any discrepancies in the half yearly, he may indeed raise them with ASIC or ASX, or both".  The 'inconsitencies' I referred to then included any information in the report which JB might have an issue with- turns out he has an issue about AD and his credentials. Now BID denies any 'inaccuracies', that's true. Let's see what the ASX concludes.

Here's the beginning of the AFR article and the link again:

ASX investigates BidEnergy for 'misleading' credentials           Liz Main   Mar 5, 2019 — 5.16pm

The Australian Securities Exchange is investigating energy management company BidEnergy following a complaint from former chairman James Baillieu, who alleges it fed investors misleading information about the credentials of his successor, Andrew Dyer.

https://www.copyright link/technology/technology-companies/asx-investigates-bidenergy-for-misleading-credentials-20190305-h1bzt8

By the way, sitting on the sidelines, means, at least, that the capital I had in BID is safe. Let's see how it all pans out.
    Last edited by jhunt: 05/03/19

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OPA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.