OPA 0.00% 1.5¢ optima technology group ltd

You got to love all the bagging of JB going on on HC now....

1. 3,827 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 79
    rolleyes.png  

You got to love all the bagging of JB going on on HC now.  Rich kid.  Wanted power. Throwing toys.  Sulker.  Graffiti artist.

Not many here were bagging him when he led BID to the biggest rock'n; roll gains on the ASX up from 6c to $1 in one year, and then to up to highs this year of $1.70 a few weeks ago.   How many have done that?  Find me one?

All the JB baggers are forgetting one big thing, the guy that did all that has gone and sold all his shares straight away.

Does anyone here actually know the guy?   I can't claim to, but I know a few people who do.  Here's what they say all about JB:  incredible integrity, brilliant intelligence, and incredible drive.  By the way, they also say ominous:  you never want to be in a dispute with the guy, he's tenacious and never ever gives up.  I searched it up on google, try for yourself, and found a few legal cases where he came out on top, which confirm the story.  Did I read somewhere JB is planning sue the BID directors?  Oops.

Already taking JB out of BID, nothing else the market has been going up, has dropped the sp down to 90c now recovered to $1.05.

And JB baggers are saying its good plan?

Good luck with your it'll all be OK theories.......

I go back to my warning sign when Anthony left the board for no reason, but maybe because the others were going to push JB out, The sp has fallen ever since except the recent little dead cat bounce

And didnt Dyer admit they got him at a meeting JB wasnt even at?  Classy.

Going down....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OPA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.