OPA 0.00% 1.5¢ optima technology group ltd

Smoke, Mirrors and Half Yearly, page-87

1. 3,827 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 79
    Good find and nice try.  

Who did the new MD get hired by and who did he report to?

And if that JB quote "90% of my success was I made two great hires" gets wheeled out again, I have already said my thoughts on this.  It's the similar kind of thing always said by the best bosses.  They publicly always heap praise and credits on their underlings.  They're own credit comes in the sp and business results they don't need more than that to speak for them.

In these small cap companies, and I've been following them for 20 years, the Chairman is always hands on and involved, there's just no other way things gets done.  Maybe in a $5billion market cap company the Chairman goes to a few meetings, makes a few calls, and comes to a board meeting once a month.  But in small cap, no way ---- its always all hands on deck.  
    JB was also the largest shareholder so he had most to gain from the sp and driving the company.   Has anyone worked out exactly what he made?  About $9m in stock sales and about $2m in think, so he netted a handy $7m for his troubles in just a bit over a year, which sure beats his Chairman's salary.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OPA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.