HGV 0.00% 4.6¢ hygrovest limited

Smoke & Mirrors, page-2

1. 352 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5
    Manipulation as as much part of the game as people thinking the sky is falling on every dip. Sometimes one fuels the other.
    Unless you have pockets deep enough to day trade as your only income (or you are patiently awaiting the best time to buy in/sell out), checking the SP every 5 min and getting exited or anxious by the result is a waste of time and emotions.

Small fish don't survive swimming with the sharks if they are skittish. The ones that do survive sit patiently in observation, and move only with thoroughly contemplated purpose.

Do your homework. If you believe in the company, buy when it's a good deal, and be prepared to sit on it for a while (i.e. don't play with money you don't have). If you invest without doing your research you'll get shook up based on the SP and shaken down by those with patient confidence and large pockets.

I've been in since day 1. My pockets were less deep back then, deeper now (multiples of my original stake) but still not deep enough to fit a surfboard... yet. I've held through the drop to 18c (doubled up on the opportunity), and held maybe more than I should have on the peaks, but recycled a bit here and there to effectively increase my number of shares without it costing much more than my original stake.

I'm not the only one. Hang around here long enough and you'll be able to tell who does their homework, doesn't get shook easily, and lives by the motto of "medicate and hold".

Just don't expect to get rich overnight. It's early days yet, but the future looks so bright you'll need sunglasses. Be patient for sunrise.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HGV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $9.674M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.6¢ 4.6¢ 4.6¢ $20.55K 446.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 86183 4.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.7¢ 282200 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.43pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HGV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.