OAU 0.00% 0.5¢ ora gold limited

I have to agree.Copper : I have not seen a company with more...

1. 2,276 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 263
    I have to agree.

Copper : I have not seen a company with more promising copper projects than THX after the completion of last year’s exploration.
    The general areas throwing up a huge amount of smoke are Doolgana and Allamber. In my opinion Red Bore has at depth the same goodies that Sandfire have.

Unfortunately for THX SP the punters have failed to see the significants of the early Allamber results. In my opinion this area alone will be a large tonnage operation producing Copper and separately within the same area Uranium. After speaking to a THX Geo it is plain to see they are very enthusiastic about this project. It is obvious to me the small investor expects SFR results to get fired up, when if you research existing copper mines (large ones) throughout the world the grades being reported by THX over a large front are within the range.

The remaining copper area I am particularly interested in is their new drill program at Pyramid. (Near Whim Creek in WA) THX have reported massive sulphides in this early program, but to date no assay results have been received. If assays confirm my opinion that this is a VMS type deposit THX will have another prime target this year. I have some interesting reading on VMS deposits that I will post if my gut feeling is confirmed.

GOLD: I have asked myself this question’ (What part of an announcement that a company has hit a gold seam that goes 118 grams a tonne over 4 metres, that shareholders do not like?) particularly when another mining company has a producing mine about 300m away. I am talking about the new Priscilla Gold project in the NT. They have identified 20 targets along strike and have only drilled three of these, one revealing this spectacular result.

Are shareholders missing something, they must be just following the large seller who has forced the SP down I cannot think of any other reason if you are a genuine stock market punter why you would not BUY THX rather than sell. From my calculations the persistent seller must be just about finished, when completed expect some rapid improvement.
    DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OAU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $35.70M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.6¢ 0.6¢ 0.5¢ $2.593K 476K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
20 24112708 0.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.6¢ 25452861 21
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.54pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OAU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.