ADX 2.06% 9.9¢ adx energy ltd

smoke signals or smoke screen, page-18

1. 1,137 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 246
    If you just look at market cap alone they are almost all identical based on what percentage of SD they own, maybe VIL Dragging behind a little due to there recent CR but pretty close within 5 or 6%.

Also all 3 JV companies have some of there own intersting additional prospects which dont seem to be factored into there SP at this moment in time.

So the true value of each company will be more apparent and may change depending on there future failure or success of there other projects but thats some time in the future.

Im personally a little overweight with vil probably just because i was more familiar with them, i was lucky to get some xst 2 months ago when SP was low.
    but now I really like ADX and might do something similar to Maddoc lighten up a little on VIL so i can get more ADX

I would ideally like to have equal money on all 3 because of each companies additional prospects but we will see.

But all eyes are on SD right now for all OUR 3 commpanies and i wish everyone well, good luck lets hope that we are all successfull here.

Cheers LWR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.9¢
Change
0.002(2.06%)
Mkt cap ! $56.30M
Open High Low Value Volume
10.0¢ 10.0¢ 9.7¢ $57.61K 577.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 9919 9.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
10.5¢ 385466 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.53pm 09/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.