RMG 0.00% 0.7¢ rmg limited

As I said, take a look at VOR before its last CR. Samesame but...

1. 100 Posts.
    As I said, take a look at VOR before its last CR.

Samesame but different series of events and timeline.

Loading at any price now is a guaranteed win. But if it stays down for a while, don't be suprised if 1c and above brings out CR buyers who want to free carry in this uncertain market. By 2014?? the new oppies will be in the money so it is a safe and free investment.

I will be going past my comfort zone (total $ invested) to mop some of these heads if they keep driving down and will be getting them out early when the price recovers.

As for who is selling down?? Wouldn't suprise me if small CR buyers are getting out early. Doesn't look like a manipulation to mop up at low price as 2.5m were sold to get it going down but that hasn't been recovered in subsequent buys. The other options are a very long term holder getting out for a marginal profit or a recent buyer consolidating a small loss in fear of a further slide. Or it is someone from within CR selling down to make share holders who missed out " shut up" because CR is now at a premium.

Personally I doubt the long term holder sells with news on the way. I doubt a short term holder sells 25k worth with potential upside in news. I think it is possible for CR manipulation... Reality is stranger than fiction...and I have seen worse. Most likely CR buyers who has been filled is getting out.

While they say the CR investors need to hold, usually it isnt a binding contract or it would all be escrow, it is just a verbal that goes like this " you tell me when u need to sell some, and i'll tell you when i need to sell some, once it is above X price or X month, it is do as you please" . The only reason it is even mentioned is some that it is understood that the expectation is that it be held for an extended period.

I'll probably cop a ear/ eye full for this post ... Ha . . . For all of us plebs, happy mopping

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RMG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.