BCN 4.35% 2.4¢ beacon minerals limited

Funny how when you start putting things into google, things pop...

1. 22 Posts.
    Funny how when you start putting things into google, things pop out - a bit of research produced the following from http://www.argentminerals.com.au/attachments/download/138/20100826+Notice+of+Meeting.pdf

On 23 July 2010, the Company, through its wholly owned subsidiary, Argent (Bullant) Pty Ltd, and Barrick entered into an Asset Sale Agreement (Bullant Agreement). The
    consideration under the Bullant Agreement comprises a cash payment of $5,276,000 and 350,000 Shares.
    It is anticipated that once the Bullant Transaction is completed, the re-opening of the mine and on-going mining and milling will be supervised by McVerde Minerals
    Pty Ltd (MMPL). MMPL is a Kalgoorlie based, experienced mining company owned and operated by Mr Graham McGarry and Mr Geoff Greenhill. Mr McGarry and Mr Greenhill each have over 40 years mining experience and successfully managed the development of the Eloise underground copper/gold mine after acquiring it from BHP.
    It is proposed the management agreement with MMPL will include a monthly management fee for the duration of the project and profit share of 10% of net operating profit from production on the Tenements (after the repayment of all acquisition costs, including stamp duty, all borrowings, capital and development and operational costs relating to the project). MMPL is not a related party of the Company.

Hoho - theres the connection and the intent???? Marcus Michael a direcor of Argent, and McGarry/Greenhill - getting a monthly management fee, and a 10% profit share on production!!!!!!!!!! All of a sudden it seems like the smoking gun - tried it once - fail, but lets try the same trick again at Barlee!!!!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BCN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.4¢
Change
0.001(4.35%)
Mkt cap ! $90.16M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.4¢ 2.4¢ 2.3¢ $10.59K 459.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 1512159 2.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.4¢ 1097741 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 02/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BCN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.