smoking healthier than gay marriage: acl , page-62

1. 2,471 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 20

GAY MARRIAGE!!!

Now, if you're looking for a generational point of difference - well, there you go. This thing is going to happen, because there's enough people behind it. Whether it's a good idea - (haven't we done away with the concept of good some time ago) - is unclear, but we're going to give it a try. I'd be interested to know at what age group support tapers off, but for the under-30's, it seems to be a die in the ditch issue.
    When I was 18 half the people I knew wanted to be like Keef Richard and half of them died trying, so I'm not going to go all 'oh, the young people'.
    It appears to me that kids will be fighting for the right to be heterosexual in about 20 years. And, oppressed minorities, well they only want equality. Up until the point they have a little power that is. After that, they want total control and they'll take your eyes out if you stand in the way.
    If you're opposed to gay marriage, it's just life's way of letting you know that you're required in the grandstand and not on the field. You're obviously long on experience and short on passion. Twas ever thus.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.