Free will,Dogs may engage in same sex too but it is more about...

1. 2,158 Posts.
    Free will,

Dogs may engage in same sex too but it is more about power from what I hear. The alpha male making his point, dominating via rape essentially. Not sure 'normal' is the right term. Depends on your definition of normal I suppose. Killing is normal in the animal kingdom even within own species, also of other males offspring to spread their own genes. So I don't accept your point as valid humans are humans at the top of the food chain and able to control our environment to a large degree.

Live and let live is my view but I still say gayness is a sexual aberration. I am not saying it is bad. It needs to be legal and gays deserve normal rights but a gay couple are not the same as a heterosexual couple and your comment only proves this idea is now fashionable IMO.

Is being red headed the same as being gay? I think not, nor is high intelligence or lack of at either end of the IQ bell curve and yet these are examples of minority. Nor is extreme height or lack of it the same as being gay. This is nothing to do with left handedness; IMO a stupid correlation which is WHY I commented in the first place.

I take the point and totally agree that abuse of gays is totally abhorrent, so is discrimination. I think that is what the add was trying to say however thanks to this 'normal' message being sold over and over by the gay lobby it is now a 'common' view.

Marriage is a basic unit of society designed to assist the rearing of progeny to propagate the human race. If a gay couple are rearing a child or for that matter a single person they deserve the same legal and appropriate taxation or financial support. Marriage is different by definition but this is now changing and I don't agree personally.

I know a few wonderful people who are gay I have absolutely nothing against them. I don't get it but that is none of my business. Leave marriage as it is please.

Just my thoughts, nobody is right or wrong on this...
    CW

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.